You will need Java Runtime Environment version 1.7 (JRE 1.7) or higher to run miRepress
- Download and extract mirepress_v1.0.
- Open the folder mirepress_v1.0 and then open miRepress.jar, the user interface will open
- Give the target gene id or mRNA accession number in the textfield, give the human microRNA name (e.g. miR-1) and then click submit
- The predicted target repression score will be displayed in a separate window along with a table showing predicted miR-target interactions
- Upon clicking the "OK" button you will be directed back to the initial window